Sunday, January 9, 2005

Cud and Run

Hey Y'all! Nothing really big and new. I have made some progress on scribbling out some PhP code. Tonight I conquered a if...else conditional thang and then populated a table cell with an e-mail address so I'm pretty happy. I would post my progress but right now the password to the database is hard coded in the PhP so we'll leave that off-line for now.

Thinking about committing to a fall marathon. In 2001 I was up to a long run of 20 miles whilst training with Karen for the Marine Corps marathon. Shoulda found one right after that one 'cause the likelihood of my fat ass slogging out 26.2 seems remote at present. There's some positivity for ya! That'll come in handy at 20 miles when I'm questioning the sanity of self-propulsion for such distances. Today is the 9th and I've only not run for 2 or 3 days this year - WHAT A STREAK!

No comments:

Post a Comment