Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Work and Starting Down the Yellow Brick Road to PMP

Gotta hurry up and type this before I have to change the date. Another 16 hour day at work today ended with the news that another very long day was likely tomorrow. So I figured the best thing to do was to not sleep and provide some fodder for both regular visitors of my site.

I thought this rocked. WARNING: It's for the digerati so if 19th century Mennonite needlecraft is your thing, we might have a disconnect. I have no idea where I find this stuff. I should try that back button sometime, eh?.

I plan to start a section of the web site devoted to studying for the PMI exam which I need to pass this year. I figured that I would create my own informal, but complete, studyguide in HTML and then create some neato whizbang things like practice/self tests with PhP and JavaScript. I will also edit my JavaScripts to read images from all my pix on the server so that the ticker of images you see on my home page has greater breadth. And, uh, oh yeah I need a navbar on all my pages. How lame am I.

Oh well, the Tylenol PM is kicking in; that's Latin for I'll need electric shock to drag my ass outta bed tomorrow morning. Uusally it's less than 30 seconds from the time I crack my eyes open until I have toothbrush in hand. The exception is the morning after a Tylenol PM. Anyone got a defibrulator on 'em? Yes, it's that bad. Hmmm... Coin toss time. Should I a) go make a seriously strong bloody Mary and fall asleep on the couch whilst waiting for the Girls Gone Wild info-mercial and guarantee misery tomorrow or b) go straight to bed and toss and turn for several hours before realizing it's 5:00 AM which is when I usually get up. I'll letcha know tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment